Motorbikes are the heartbeat of SE Asia, and each one has a personality as distinct as its rider's.
- I suffer from split personality disorder. Honda on the outside, Kenbo on the in.
- I always see my gas tank as half full.
- I tackle hills like a tortoise.
- I may have an electric start, but sometimes I need a good kick.
- I need frequent brakes. Whenever you stop, I turn the engine off for you.
More Cultural Observations
What Do You Think?
What has been your most interesting motorbike rental in Southeast Asia? Let us know in the comments!